Become a Google power searcher : You may already be familiar with some shortcuts for Google Search, like using the search box as a calculator or finding local movie showtimes by typing [movies] and your zip code. But there are many more tips, tricks and tactics you can use to find exactly what you’re looking for, when you most need it. Today, we’ve opened registration for Power Searching with Google , a free, online, community-based course showcasing these techniques and how you can use them to solve everyday problems. Our course is aimed at empowering you to find what you need faster, no matter how you currently use search. For example, did you know that you can search for and read pages written in languages you’ve never even studied? Identify the location of a picture your friend took during his vacation a few months ago? How about finally identifying that green-covered book about gardening that you’ve been trying to track down for years? You can learn all this and more over six...
MY BIRTHDAY TODAY 29TH AUG 2009 MY 47TH BIRTHDAY WHO I AM? I AM A MAN I AM A INDIAN I AM A HUSBAND I AM A FATHER I AM A BROTHER I AM A FAMILY PERSON I AM A FRIEND I AM A DOCTOR I AM A FARMER THERE SO MANY OTHER ROLE I HAVE TO PERFORM IN MY LIFE I AM TRYING MY LEVEL BEST TO PERFORM WELL I PRAY GOD TO GIVE ME ENGOUGH STRENTH AND COURRAGE TO PERFORM IT NOW IT IS TIME TO CELEBRATE JOIN ME FOR CELEBRATION WITH MY HAPPY FAMILY MY BELOVED WIFE VERY SENTIMENTAL AND RELIGIOuS SENSITIVE MY YOUNGER SON ABHI HE WILL ALSO CELEBRATE HIS 18TH BRITHDAY TOMORROW MY SON SHIVA VERY PUNTUAL AND ALWAYS BUZY WITH HIS STUDY
DID YOU KNOW? Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart,are real weak and most susceptible? Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need someone to protect them? Did you know that three most difficult things to say are,"I love you" "Sorry"and "Help me" Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves? Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty? Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding? Did you know that when you help someone,the help is reaturned in two-fold? Did you know that its easier to say what you feel in writing then saying it to someone in the face? But did you know that it is more value when you say it to their face? Did you know that if you ask for something in faith,your wishes are granted? Did you know that you can make your dreams come true ,li...
Comments