Today in the morning I had search for “HAPPINESS QUOTE”
Some of I like most
1. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
2. When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him; and you are torn by the thought of the unhappiness and night you cast, by the mere fact of living, in the hearts you encounter.
3. The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
4. Happiness: We rarely feel it.
I would buy it, beg it, steal it,
Pay in coins of dripping blood
For this one transcendent good.
5. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.
6. Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient
7. The happiness that is genuinely satisfying is accompanied by the fullest exercise of our faculties and the fullest realization of the world in which we live.
8. To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
9. Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves.