TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER



MY Father passes away on 13/1/2005 at 8.55 A.M.

This is a little tribute to my Father

I will never say goodbye to you my Father

cause I know this is not the end for us to see each other.

You will only be going to a place where there’s no pain nor suffering.

I am happy for you, for you will be with God.

For now we need to go in separate ways.

I’m very grateful and proud to call you my DADA.


I would give up everything I have just to hug you one more time.

I remember the last time I hold you’re hand and how you looked at me in the eyes.

If only I could turn back the time I would have never let you go.

I felt the world stops and my heart stop beating when they told me you’re gone…….

Just like the rain; tears fell down from my eyes,

I couldn’t speak for a while.

Thank you DADA….

Comments

Unknown said…
My arms reach put to you. I too lost my father 2 years ago and it was almost surreal to me. Although I have found that he lives so strongly in my memories and that in itself delivers to me such a feeling of peace. Life is like that. People will always leave this earth as truly as the sun will shine :)

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPINESS

DID YOU KNOW ?